Sustainable Three Layer Mask
Our NEW specially designed sustainable three layer masks are hand stitched from three layers of fabric:
Outer Layer - fabric created from 100% recycled ocean plastic
Middle Layer - fabric created from recycled polyester with a water repellent finish
Inner Layer - fabric is ethically sourced 100% ‘soft touch’ cotton with an antibacterial finish
- One size fits all adults
- Adjustable ear straps with toggle helps provide a custom fit
- Reusable and machine washable
- Made in Europe using sustainable manufacturing methods & recycled material
- Designed in line with WHO specifications
- Wash before use
- Suitable for personal use in generic/public environments
- No filter needed
Each colour of mask is designed to celebrate some of our most loved beaches:
- Ngarunui Grey - inspired by the grey sand of Ngarunui Beach situated on the west coast of New Zealand's North Island
- Halona Blue - influenced by the deep blue waters of Hawaii's stunning Halona Beach Cove just east of capital of Hawaii, Honolulu
- Piha Black - to pay homage to the gorgeous black sands of New Zealand's Piha Beach, located just outside of Auckland
- Kaihalulu Red - inspired by the striking red sands of Kaihalulu Beach, located on Hawaii's Maui island
We have designed our reusable, recycled face masks to create a barrier from particles generated by the wearer (spit, mucous) and a barrier for the wearer from the immediate environment they are in. As such, they can be used as barrier protection for a care giver and for a someone who is ill to help them prevent passing on illnesses*.
These are not surgical grade masks and should not be used as such. Our masks are meant to provide a high level of protection from the transmission of water droplets and other airborne irritants. They are suitable for the general public using them for added protection in public settings such as crowded city centres, public transport, airports, shops and parks/beaches/beauty spots etc. There is a lot of mis-information surrounding face masks so we have created a FAQs page to make sure every customer has all the information they need to make an informed purchase.
*Please note that although our masks are an effective barrier when used correctly. We cannot guarantee that they will stop the spread of infection of illnesses between individuals as environmental factors play a large part in disease/virus transmission.